OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY AUGUST 14 3-6 pm on the PATIO at the LAKE
Written By Donna Joerling (Owner and Broker). Created on 09/04/2015.
|275 Seminole Road Sunrise Beach, MO 65079 owned & sold by Donna Joerling, Owner (Licensed Missouri Realtor) 314.808.1712 MLS#3106472
Located on the best cove at the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, we are selling our lovely lake home. Many years of fun and enjoyment have been found in this five bedroom, four bathroom home with approximately 3183 square feet of ideal living space. Located on the 18 mile marker we are in the Anderson Hollow Cove sometimes also referred to as Evergreen Cove since the Evergreen Condo association is at the very end of our cove.
Our home is located on what most LAKERS call one of the most popular and sought after coves because it is long, wide and carries deep lake water. The cove is great for boating, riding wave runners, skiing, boarding, fishing, and swimming . Just ask anyone that spends time at the Lake of the Ozarks and they will KNOW the 18 mile marker and all it has to offer.
The fun of designing the house started in December 2007 when the house was purchased. A large foundation was poured for the addition and so the fun began! Gutted and rehabbed the original house which was approximately 1600 square feet, knocking dock previous drywall, taking out old plumbing, old wiring and such and replacing it with new insulation, new drywall, new electric, new plumbing and basically creating a new house in the original footprint of the 1970's house and foundation. This complete rehab renovation project was an active of love and caring for the property so we hope that you enjoy the space and the great energy that exists as you enjoy the view. The original Ozark fireplace with the natural stones is lovely and we have added a very nice gas insert so that you can enjoy it year round which we do no matter what the temperature outside, I love to see a fire and the ambiance and warmth it creates within the space. Home had new roof and siding and all new windows installed as well in entire structure.
Sitting out of the patio early in the morning, you can seem the steam and fog rise off of the lake. At night, we love to take the cruiser out on the water and watch the sunset as we call it a glorious end to a wonderful day at the Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri! If you are a LAKER that loves to enjoy adult refreshments and great food on the Lake, then you are blessed with this location as we are a quick boat ride across the main channel to visit two hot spots Dog Days and Backwater Jacks Restaurants and Bars on the waterfront. Close enough to enjoy and far enough away that you aren't bothered by any kind of entertainment noises since we are across the channel and down the cove from them.
With 100 /- linear feet of lake frontage, you have a beautiful patio that overlooks your own little piece of heaven. Sit on the patio with friends and family and enjoy the sounds of your own personal waterfall which runs from half way up the large oversized lot all the way down to the water which is recycled from the pump which the new buyers can simply relocated onto their new dock. Lot measures 99 feet x 200.9 feet x 122.8 feet x 195.3 feet so 21,969 square feet of lot itself. It is a great neighborhood with a good mix of full time and part time LAKERS who are respectful of their property and their neighbors.
The complete lawn has a full irrigation system and a beautiful waterfall that you can hear and enjoy while you enjoy your morning coffee on the patio. Irrigation system is set up to water almost every corner of the yard including most of the flower gardens as well so you can have your garden areas well manicured as well all year round. Beautiful landscaping walls welcome you from the drive as you enter the property.
Here are the features of the property that you will want to note when comparing to other properties in the area:
- 100 /- linear feet of lake frontage
- Sought after and PREFERRED lake cove (Anderson Hollow Cove or Evergreen Cove)
- Deep water off dock
- Full yard irrigation system includes flower garden area
- Custom waterfall recycling lake water and over the Ozark seawall
- Ozark fireplace stone with gas insert
- Flower gardens with irrigation system
- Arkansas red stones line driveway
- Rock flower gardens at driveway and near seawalls with irrigation access
- Creative concrete patio with design inlay feature
- WOW affect master bedroom suite with oversized master bathroom and cathedral ceilings
- Two Laundry Rooms one on each level for added convenience
- Two large spacious Master Bedrooms (One on each level to accommodate all modalities)
- New large kitchen with U-shaped custom ordered cabinets, granite countertops
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Bonus refrigerator in utility room for those extra cuisines and beverage storage (cabinets too)
- Extra bonus utility room off kitchen so you have lots and lots of storage when guests arrive with coolers and such
- Custom stain glass staircase AMAZING especially with hall lighting as it shines through at night
- Custom installed window treatments double honeycomb window blinds
- Modern colors in entire home with Tuscany look and design
- Built in artwork display area under living room staircase
- Custom Matching Bar in main living area with wet sink and glass cabinetry and backsplash
- Step in showers with seating for your and guests convenience
- Six foot soaking tub in master bathroom upstairs
- Two car garage with BONUS storage area
- All new plumbing
- All new electric
- Newer home insulation
- New Architectural shingled roof
- New Quaker built windows throughout home
- New 2013 well pump with energy efficient monitor
- 2014 new patio aluminum white powder coated railing installed with two gates
- Dusk to Dawn lighting and motion detector lights installed
- Great neighborhood with pride of ownership neighbors; full and part time residents
- Outside covered porch overlooking lakeside with electric and stubbed off plumbing if you want to install outside kitchen area there
- Second floor access to future patio/deck or entertainment room off the one bedroom currently being used as our office overlooking the lake
- Efficient HVAC system purposely installed to have control over zones of house being used by occupants