The spirit of business ownership and investment strategies is a familiar base for our owner and Broker Donna Joerling. With over 25 years of business lending, SBA financing experience and managing a portfolio of business clients, we know how important it is for business owners when they are selling their current operation as well as purchasing new locations. Investors looking to make sound financial decisions involving real estate, we are listening to your real estate goals!
full : 4 total
half : total
Extras: 55 acres more or less with about 60% in open fields and 4-5 area lake and the other 40% wooded walnut and century oaks this is a park like setting that will create your own piece of heaven here on earth. Large open concept 3500 sq ft home with garage PLUS 3 large commercial size storage areas.Property already set up for cattle or horse farm with plenty of grazing land,automatic watering and 600 amp service to the land. White Picket Fence Living at its best! Bank of windows in the back of home give breathtaking view of lake and natural setting so wildlife, deer, turkey, dove abound. Private oasis just minutes from Lake Ozarks perfect for corporate retreat and more. Can buy house & 75 acres or 20 acres & out buildings see separate MLS
The above information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed. Search facilities other than by a consumer seeking to purchase or lease real estate, is prohibited.Brokered By: THE JOERLING GROUP, Brokerage
Information From Third Parties, Deemed Reliable But Not Verified.
Licensed in the state of Missouri.Mid America Regional Information Systems Last Updated: 1/22/2018 6:21:00 PM